Max Advise, Max Health, Max Care, Max Value
Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine is Preventive
Balance and healthy care is one of the major functions of acupuncture and herbal Chinese medicine. Traditional Chinese medicine is 5000 years in China. It general says that it is safe and effective. 安全有效 T.c.m is holistic , preventive, natural and non invasive. 整体观念，预防性，天然， 非侵入性。It is widely used in china , seen throughout the world as a major contributor to family health care.
Mosman , Netural Bay, Narrabeen, Manly , Northern Beaches
Fluent in English and Chinese no language barrier.
A Goal Is To Provide A Top Quality Allied Health Care Service
- Pain: Chronic Pain, Arthritis , Headache
- Sports injuries, overuse or degeneration, pain management.
- Frozen shoulder, tennis elbow , neck, shouder, back . Leg pain, Damaged Muscle.
- Morning Sickness, Stress, Insomnia，
- Emotional Imbalance, women/ man Health,
- Weight Digestive Disorders, cold & Flu
- Face Rejuvenation, Detox Allergies, Skin Conditions,
- Fatigue immunity, Ageing Well Being
- Insomnia , Depression, Anxiety. Damaged Muscle.
- Morning Sickness, Stress , Emotional Imbalance.
- Weight loss ,help to lose weight,keep nutrition balance and health, anti- stress,anti- diabetes
- Infertility: Pregnancy/Fertility , Per-natal and Postpartum Support, Natural IVF.
- Respiratory : Frequent Colds, Acute& Lingering Coughs, Asthma.
- Menopause: Hot flushes, Sleeplessness, Night Sweating.
- Menstrual: period pain, Painful, Irregular, PMT, Heavy Period.
- Digestive: Nausea & Vomiting ,Diarrhea, Constipation, Abdominal or Gastric pain .Weight Digestive disorders
- Paediatric ：Eczema, Cold, Cough , Asthma, Poor Appetite
- Skin: Acne. Skin Conditions,
- Healthy Ageing： Arthritic Joints, Menopause ,Memory loss.
- Poor health: Fatigue Immunity , Age Well Being. Insomnia, Insomnia, Poor
- Circulation , Stress. Detox allergies
- Women and Man health
Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese medicine, which has been practiced for over 4000 years. It is based on the philosophy of meridian channels which navigate the human body (both internally and externally), and the Qi (pronounced chi) which is the life force/energy which flows through the meridian channels.
When disease sets in, it is due to blockages in the meridian channels which affect the qi to flow properly. Many different symptoms can arise do the ineffective flow of the qi including organ dysfunction, rashes, sleep disturbances, stress, hormonal imbalance, aches & pain and illness.
How Does Acupuncture Work?
Acupuncture involves the insertion of very fine needles into specific acupoints on the body. The use of the needles is to eliminate blockages in the meridian’s which can occur, and to improve the flow of the qi.,Each acupoint can have a specific effect on the qi within our body when stimulated. Acupuncture aims to restore homeostasis. Another way of saying this is that it harmonises the qi within our body and brings it back to balance
I’m Afraid of Needles. Does Acupuncture Hurt?
Rarely, the needles do not penetrate deep within the skin, and are so thin (around 0.25mm) that they are usually not felt.
Is Acupuncture Safe?
Acupuncture is very safe and we practice in a very safe manner , Acupuncture has been shown to be very safe when administered by a well trained practitioner with a low risk of serious adverse effects. The needles are surgical steel quality, sterilized, only used once and disposed of immediately after in a sharps box.
Need More Information? Contact sunny Using The Email Inquiry Form Below.